Ritz Safety has partnered with one of the largest independent safety lens laboratories in the US to provide prescription safety eyewear through our 100% customized program; introducing Ritz Rx.
Just some of the many benefits of the Ritz Rx Prescription Safety Eyewear Program:
- Multiple options for both on-site and off-site dispensing programs
- Consistent service regardless of the off-site providers chosen
- Much larger frame selection than most prescription safety eyewear providers
- Absolute compliance with the ANSI Standard change in 2003 involving two prescription safety lens classifications: High Impact and Basic Impact
- Eligibility records kept for the employer
- One billing summary statement each month versus individual transaction costs on each prescription filled
- Payroll deduction forms available for co-pays
- Complete package programs available for matching set company allowances
- Order entry restrictions on items not allowed by employer policies (IE: Glass lens materials, dark solid or sunglass tints, over billing the company portions, etc.)
- Wholesale costs: The industrial end-users participating in the set programs will have access to wholesale pricing (what doctors offices pay before their retail markup) providing a strong cost savings opportunity
Take a moment to complete the Ritz Rx Worksheet found here and fax it back to: (888)748-9723.
View the Ritz Rx programs available.