Working in a confined space creates the potential for being in, near or around potentially hazardous conditions or harmful gases so the equipment & instruments used needs to be serviced, repaired, taken care of & when needed, replaced.
Ritz Safety offers a wide array of confined space equipment from Gas Detectors & Meters, Hoists, portable Ventilation Systems to Barriers & Guardrails to secure the area around a site.
With 13 showrooms & distribution centers across the United States, we'll have the confined space equipment you need from leading brands like Honeywell & MSA in-stock & ready to ship, most orders ship same day!
The 7900 Series Emergency Escape Mouthbit Respirator is the economical solution for use as a "visitor escape device" or to provide to all employees as a safety precaution solution in non-IDLH emergency situations. Designed for emergency use at facilities that may have accidental exposure to chlorine, chlorine dioxide, sulfur dioxide or hydrogen sulfide.
ALTAIR® 4X multigas detectors include an industry exclusive 3-year warranty, and are packed with features such as:
- Compatible with Galaxy® BX2 automated level test and calibration station
- Rugged, water-resistant housing that withstands a 20-foot drop
- Four-year sensor life; 60% longer than the industry average
- MSA exclusive instrument end-of-sensor life warning
- 24-hour run time; 71% longer than the industry average
- MSA exclusive MotionAlert™ and InstantAlert™ features
- Unit uses 50% less calibration gas per minute than the industry average
- Span calibration time of 60 seconds
- Two-tox CO/H2S sensor with virtually no cross-channel interference
- Sensor response and clear times under 15 seconds; 38% faster tha nthe industry average
- Typical cost savings of over 50% on calibrarion gas, replacement sensors and maintenance versus comparable units
Made in the USA.