Whether you working in a facility or in a confined space, the presence of certain gases can create the potential for hazardous working conditions. A build up of certain gases can lead to a fire, an explosion, which can expose employees to corrosive liquids or even asphyxiation & death. Despite their dangers, not all gases can be detected by smell which makes Gas Detection a hot topic in the workplace.
Ritz Safety carries a comprehensive assortment of portable & fixed gas detection warning devices, meters, sensors & more to keep your employees out of harm's way.
With 13 showrooms & distribution centers across the United States, we have the gas detection & monitoring equipment you need from leading brands like Miller, MSA, Extech, RKI & Honeywell in-stock & ready to ship, most orders ship same day! Bulk pricing available, contact us for details.
ALTAIR® 4X multigas detectors include an industry exclusive 3-year warranty, and are packed with features such as:
- Compatible with Galaxy® BX2 automated level test and calibration station
- Rugged, water-resistant housing that withstands a 20-foot drop
- Four-year sensor life; 60% longer than the industry average
- MSA exclusive instrument end-of-sensor life warning
- 24-hour run time; 71% longer than the industry average
- MSA exclusive MotionAlert™ and InstantAlert™ features
- Unit uses 50% less calibration gas per minute than the industry average
- Span calibration time of 60 seconds
- Two-tox CO/H2S sensor with virtually no cross-channel interference
- Sensor response and clear times under 15 seconds; 38% faster tha nthe industry average
- Typical cost savings of over 50% on calibrarion gas, replacement sensors and maintenance versus comparable units
Made in the USA.