The 3M™ Speedglas™ 100 series welding helmet with ADF and hard hat features a quick release rail (QR) that allows the user to easily detach the welding helmet while hard hat remains in place to perform non-welding tasks. Auto-darkening 100V filter with 1.7" x 3.7" viewing area, variable shades (8-12) and shade 3 light state, and a delay function to set the dark-to-light opening time.
Compatible with select 3M™ disposable welding particulate respirators.
The 3M™ Speedglas™ 9100 FX-Air is the ultimate all-around solution for welders. This innovative welding helmet includes a built-in 3M™ Adflo™ PAPR and many other cutting-edge features:
• Dark shades 8-13
• Sensitivity adjustment that allows for use with all stick, MIG and TIG processes
• Grinding and torch cutting modes
• Large 2 4/5" x 4 1/5" viewing area
• Air directed towards the face to increase comfort
• Wide ledge allows the use of flip-up feature without removing gloves
• Side windows with shade 5 filters increase the field of view
• Ergonomically designed head suspension
• Breathing tube attached to the headband instead of the helmet for lower profile and increased flexibility
• 3M™ Quick Release Swivel for one-handed breathing tube connection and release
The FX-Air is ideal for professional welders in the transportation, construction, minig, oil/gas, general manufacturing and many other industries.
Meets the High Impact requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2010